RS Excel Recovery 4.5 Multilingual
File size: 18 MB
Deleted Excel spreadsheets? Lost access to files stored on a corrupted pen drive? Formatted or repartitioned the disk by accident? System failure rendered the disk inaccessible? RS Excel Recovery will help you get your spreadsheets back! Supporting XLS, XLSX, OpenOffice ODS and many other spreadsheet formats, RS Excel Recovery can reliably recover documents in some of the most popular formats. RS Excel Recovery is designed to recover Excel XLS/XLSX, OpenOffice ODS and certain other types of spreadsheets that are deleted or inaccessible.
Supporting two common recovery scenarios, RS Excel Recovery can either process the entire hard drive in minutes to recover recently deleted spreadsheets or take its time and perform a comprehensive analysis of the entire disk surface, recovering every last spreadsheet you ever had on that disk.
Have a physically worn, unreliable hard drive? RS Excel Recovery has a special mode allowing for extra safety when handling unreliable media. In this mode, the tool will acquire the entire content of the drive in one long read operation, saving it into a single file on a healthy disk. The tool will then use that file to proceed with the recovery.
RS Excel Recovery offers a 100% recovery guarantee by performing a preliminary integrity check on each spreadsheet before it gets onto the list of recoverable files. This in turn means that all 100% of the files you can see in the list are definitely recoverable! Supporting fully visual preview, RS Excel Recovery allows viewing spreadsheets before they have been recovered.
RS Excel Recovery Features
- Recovers files in Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX) and OpenOffice (ODS) formats;
- Recovers spreadsheets from all types of storage media including damaged, formatted and repartitioned FAT and NTFS drives;
- Quick Recovery helps recover recently deleted spreadsheets in a matter of minutes;
- Comprehensive Recovery uses content-aware analysis to fully analyze disk surface, enabling surefooted recovery from damaged, formatted and inaccessible media;
- Supports all types of storage media including magnetic and solid-state devices (HDD and SSD drives), memory cards, USB drives etc.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version