Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

• Gain access to private forums and restricted features
  • Search the forums or post a reply
  • Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, and videos
  • Ask question or support related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia
  • Private messaging (PM) with fellow members

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

• SYMBIANIZE TERMS AND RULES, EFFECTIVE DATE: March 28, 2022

Tutorial Earn Bitcoin by Surfing Ads

boogieboom

Alipin
What I'm sharing with you guys is a Paid-to-Click website ADBTC.TOP. This site uses Bitcoin and Russian Ruble as currency. This site is my most trusted and favorite PTC and gives me a stable source of Bitcoin.

image.png

There are 3 ways to earn bitcoin and 2 ways to earn Rubles.

image-1.png

The one I'm using the most to earn in ADBTC.TOP is Surf Ads.

Surf Ads – Click the surf ads button and you will be redirected to surf ads page. Then ADBTC.TOP will now give you an ads and its description. To start surfing you need to find the “Open” button and click it. After click a new tab will open, it is where the ads shown together with its timer. You need to complete the timer before closing the ads page to get credited.

image-3.png

Another way you can earn is through Autosurfing.

Autosurfing – Autosurfing eliminates continues clicking of “Open” button before the ads page loaded. Here, you continuously watch the ads pages. Every time the timer ends you need to answer the captcha. The captcha is simple, there are 4 images and two of them are the same, just pick one with same image. After that, another ads automatically loaded. ADBTC will notify you if you already watch all the ads.

How to Withdraw

There are 3 ways to withdraw. One is the direct withdrawal to your bitcoin address, while the other two are third-party wallet or microwallet system. The two microwallet availabe are the FaucetPay.io and ExpressCrytpo. I prefer FaucetPay among the 3 ways of withdrawal.

Minimum Satoshi for direct withdrawal is 45000.

Minimum Satoshi for microwallet (i.e. faucetpay) is 500.

Here are my withdrawals:

image-5.png

If you think you like this kind of extra income, join now and don’t miss your chance to have your own bitcoin. Bitcoin now is already above $40,000 and it might increase in the coming years. To join ADBTC.TOP, just register here: ADBTC.TOP.

Last edited:

yngwei50

Timawa
Thanks for sharing.