Zerto Virtual Replication for VMware vSphere 220.127.116.113 | Size: 990.44 MB
Replicate any virtual machine in VMware vCenter or Cloud Director to automate data recovery, failover, and failback. It's that simple-no storage configuration necessary and no agent installation required.
VMware Replication Solution Without Storage Constraints. Zerto's software-only platform for VMware protects at both the VM and VMDK level so you can protect your data without any storage constraints.
- Replicate single or multiple VMs, and even protect multiple virtual disks connected to the same VM
- Recover immediately with the click of a button
- Support replication of vVols and RDM devices
- Deliver consistent protection across your company and across multiple sites
Enterprise-class Replication for VMware. Zerto for VMware replaces legacy array-based replication solutions. It provides the flexibility, scalability, and ease-of-use required in the virtual world-without compromising functionality needed to protect mission-critical applications.
- Achieve recovery point objectives (RPOs) of seconds with always-on replication.
- Recover applications instantly and automatically with recovery time objectives (RTOs) of minutes.
- Protect thousands of VMs with scale-out replication architecture.
- Eliminate snapshots and reduce application performance impact.
- Recover from logical or operator errors with journal-based, point-in-time recovery; non-disruptive failover testing proves recoverability.
Deeply Integrated with VMware for Unrivaled Performance. Zerto's strategic alliance with VMware unlocks the full potential of VMware tools with deep integration to provide:
- Support for vSphere Virtual Volumes (vVols), so you can achieve storage savings, increased visibility, and additional workload control.
- The most interoperable experience made possible with VMware Cloud Director integration, including tenant self-service capabilities, such as disaster recovery and data protection operations for MSPs.
- Support for all VMware features used in day-to-day management, such as vMotion, Storage vMotion, DRS, Storage DRS, and more.
Support for VMware on Public Cloud. Seamlessly and easily migrate VMware workloads to VMware on public cloud without changing your applications to quickly take disaster recovery to the cloud.
- Protect and recover an entire VMware-based datacenter with no modifications to the VMs or management tools.
- Replicate from an on-premises environment to VMware on public cloud or from within a VMware on public cloud for intra-cloud DR.
- Replicate, test, then migrate VMware-based application groups to VMware on public cloud without the need to retrain VMware experts.
- Leverage Zerto on cloud environments that have VMware-based offerings, such as Google Cloud VMware Engine, Oracle Cloud VMware Solution, Azure VMware Solution, IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions, or one of our 450+ managed service provider partners.
Unlock the Benefits of VMware with Zerto
- Multi-tier Application Protection & Recovery. With Zerto's Virtual Protection Groups (VPGs), you can group VMs and virtual disks to be protected and recovered together to the same point in time.
- Long-term Retention with No Production Impact. Zerto's simple, scalable platform makes use of your already-replicated applications for long-term safekeeping. Move from periodic backup to continuous data protection with zero production impact because there are no snapshots or agents.
- Virtual Volumes Support. With Zerto's support for vSphere vVols, you can take advantage of finer VM-level control, streamlined storage operations, and greater flexibility.
- Rewind and Resume with Journal-Based Recovery. Zerto's journaling technology constantly logs all the changes users make to applications and data. Because changes are continuously written to the journal, it delivers any point-in-time recoverability.
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS: